Thursday, April 21, 2011

Guest Post from Ryane G.

Greetings good subscribers of the Pepper and Poppy blog.  I feel so lucky that Lauren left her blogging responsibilities to me on what would typically be her Thursdate with Keally.  I have managed to infiltrate their Thursdates by brainwashing them to take a dance class with me like the weasel that I am.  I will surely miss them tonight when I'm dancing (I use that term lightly of course, because what I'm actually doing is skipping to my right while everyone else is grooving to their left) alone.

I have stress that Lauren would trust me with this blogging task, I hope not to be a disappointment.
I wouldn't dream to do anything besides honor Lauren & Keally's Thursdate by chronicling what I've done today in what I will call:


What we did:
Drove around in the car listening to music


Went to the park:















































What we ate/drank:
Sour Cream & Onion Pringles and nothing. Needless to say, we were thirsty.

We had a really great day, but I'm afraid Popple overexerted herself.  She is cranky and needs a nap.  Thank you beautiful readers!  I hope you enjoyed my guest attempt.

1 comment:

  1. ahhaha, this is absolutely hilarious! I think Lauren and I need to join YOUR thursdates:)

    ReplyDelete