Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weird Clip Art Wednesday: Three Kittens

I like cats, especially when they're dressed up in tuxedos and striped pajamas. I don't have my own, but I've made friends with some very lovely ones like Steph B's Zeke, Rosie's Sophie, Erica's Beja, and Larissa's late great Barnaby. Come to think of it, all these fancy felines are long haired kitties. Betty and the GOAT have a cat who's affection is unconquerable, in other words, we are not BFF. I've bribed Rosie the tuxedo cat with the Hitler mustache with Pounce after Pounce. I've event spent hours playing the rubberband game that's really only fun for her.  Still, she refuses to acknowledge me unless her food bowl is empty; or, if it's dark and she feels like sneak-attacking my ankles. I guess some housecat hearts just can't be won over that easily. She loves the GOAT, though. Typical. That guy makes St. Francis look like a rookie.

Please note the picture of Puss and Boots battling a dragon above kitties' bed,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment