Sunday, May 15, 2011

NYC Masterboaters: A Photo Story

New York City was fortunate enough to be graced by my presence again this weekend. Keally P and I ventured into the left side of the Big Apple and began our day picnicing in Central Park with Jenny B. Afterward, we earned the titles of Masterboaters as we rowed a boat, and did not ride bikes ahem, in the Central Park puddle. Many photography opportunities followed, we stayed out of the rambles. Shopping occured at H&M and Urban with Mattquest. (Why is he even in this post, you ask? I'm not sure, he doesn't even officially follow p&p.) Dinner happened at Manana, I'll be staying away from shrimp quesdillas forever. Finally, before heading out to celebrate our birthday girl, Sara; Jenny B and I avoided a near death experience. Jenny B inadvertently tried to kill me while simultaneously saving my life. Thankfully, she's my strongest friend. Never trust an IKEA bookshelf not bolted to the wall, dear readers. Anyway, enjoy the photostory:























Anyone else grateful to be alive this Sunday evening?
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment