Monday, April 4, 2011

Marvelous Monday

What made Monday so marvelous? Three things:

1) A comfortable, highly complimented, previously owned outfit

I stole this idea from one of my favorite bloggers, orchid grey. My styling isn't an exact copy, but it's pretty darn close. The thrifted skirt is what makes this ensemble comfortable and hilarious. While I received a great many compliments, one compliment from an esteemed colleague who is a floor length skirt  fanatic truly made my day marvelous. I knew I was channeling her when I put this together. Steph B pointed out the possibility of this skirt having belonged to said esteemed colleague before it was mine. A girl can only dream.







2) Weather
Car thermometer read 80 degrees on my way to the grocery store. Changed from my boots into flip flops after school. Can't wait for spring.  Why is this paragraph entirely comprised of incomplete sentences that start with C? Cause.



3) New Blog Design c/o Tricia Gail
Did you notice pepper&poppy's new look? Lovely isn't it? All thanks to the wonderfulness of Tricia Gail. Apparently PREP stands for Pepper&poppy REdesign blog header Period.

Was your Monday marvelous? No? Well then, here are three things you can do to make it more so:

Make a batch of the delirious kitchen's  simply wonderful chocolate chip cookies. If your Monday is still not marvelous afterward, I don't think much else will make it so.

Drool over all the elegant and wonderful wedding details The Princess and the T is putting together. Tree stump cake stands and Cinderella coaches make everyone smile.

If The Princess and the T didn't fulfill your delightfully detailed wedding fix, head over to And Dog Makes 3, to check out Tricia Gail's lovely inspiration board. Brightly colored bunting and spread the love jam favors are truly marvelous.

P.S. If you make the simply wonderful chocolate chip cookies and value our friendship, dear reader, save some for me.
-L

2 comments:

  1. We need to rework the header...it's cutting off on my computer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blech! I know, 4th block? I'll watch the kiddies, you work your graphical magic?

    ReplyDelete