Monday, March 21, 2011

"E.T... phone your mother"

Dear Readers,

Do not grow accustomed to this type of post. I'm simply fulfilling a request of Keally Bridges' because she wanted to see how the new dress I bought at Banana Republic looked. As I said before, friends, don't get used to this. I don't like it one bit.



































The dress is lovely, the post- work-day, static ridden haired, lady wearing it... yet to be determined. It's hard to see the accessories, so I posted a flash (ick) photography picture of them below because they are two of my favorite parts of this outfit.

The necklace is from BCBG ($10.00, outlet!) and the ring is lia sophia (don't ask...). I don't know how  the fashion bloggers I follow do this on the daily. It takes a lot of work and self-confidence to photograph yourself and label your finds every single day, so kudos to you, ladies. I appreciate your efforts because your posts are truly inspiring and delightful.


What do you think, KBP?
-L

1 comment:

  1. Love it! looks great,I love how you styled it! maybe not a daily outfit post, but weekly?? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete