Monday, December 5, 2011

6th and Willow Smith: The Weekend in Matt-iple Snaps

On Saturday, Matt had a holiday party.
On Sunday, Tricia Gail had a Crafternoon.
On Sunday night, I fell on my face.
For better or for dirty sock camera cases, Dan's in. <3

Matt's box.

"Why, yes, I did steal my shirt from a Vegas showgirl."

Laura upstaging Kevin, again.

The first of many Willow Smith hair-whip shots.

Shield your eyes, kids.

Matt is immure to the hair-whip.

Wait, no he isn't.

Pre-sunglasses maul.

The Girl with the Plunging Neckline who stole Christmas.

It will be mine.

Hi, I'm Maya. I'm beautiful.

Hopefully you've formed a steadfast friendship with Shauna, Stacy, Tricia Gail, Steph B, and me before the holidays. If you didn't you won't get any of this bark. If you did, you might.

Happy Holidays! -Tricia Gail's light fixture.

I'm dumb. Don't run at night. Plainsboro, fix your sidewalks.
 Party in Hoboken with friends and Crafternoon with the Ladies SB make for a pretty great weekend. A trip to the ER Sunday night wasn't exactly how I planned to cap it all off. I owe some folks a sincere thank you:

Betty & The GOAT: Having a clumsy and foolish kid is certainly an 18+ year commitment and these two understand that more than any other parents I've met. Yes Betty, I know you told me so. <3
Ant: Thanks for still thinking I'm cute even though I look like I lost a fight with Joe Frazier.
Steph B: Your prayers, copies, and checking in on me texts are immensely appreciated. Yes, we are still running on Thursday, just not at night.

Big thank-yous to all my wonderfuls<3,
L


1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. I'm assuming you fell running? That's why I'm petrified of running at night... we need head lamps

    ReplyDelete