Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Kacie & Brian's Wedding: A Photo Story : Chapter 1

I can't even think. It's 3 AM and I'm still not done editing the 696 (I rounded) photos I took in Missouri last week. Ryane G's photos are up and posted on FB. She's no slacker. Not to be outdone, here's just a taste of the photographic documentation that is Kacie and Brian's July 23rd Nuptials.



Yes, I had a miniature heart attack when I saw all the gorgeous antiques in the Phelps House. And yes, there was cross-stitch and needlepoint EVERYWHERE. <3





Cabinet o' Cameras! My aunt pointed this out to me. Yet another reason I have a huge crush on the Phelps House. Call me.








Cutest flowergirl, Sierra, and MOH, Erin M.

Get ready for gorgeous overload...

EricaKacieErin Sandwich. Yum.

Sasquatch sissy!


Kacie and her mom, Cindy.




Peepin' on the bride.

Cindy snappin' some shots.

It was a tad warm.


Getting in the tub...what? You didn't do that on your wedding day? Weird.


Rub a dub dub, two cuties in a tub!


VOGUE

Watch twins!


How do I look? Great!

First look

Here they come!


True love is when you check one another's teeth...




Ladies Ceraso: Hot to Trot!

Betty: "What is this prom?"

Lookin' good with the GOAT

B'maidz

Family Maslowski : Note Oskar with the very proprietary gesture.
More pictures and posts from the reception and other JoMo excursions forthcoming!
-L

2 comments:

  1. Loved it :) Everyone looked so beautiful! Kacie's dress was GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete