Wednesday, April 13, 2011

EBEW: I Think You're Lying to me About Shortening That Skirt...

Kendi Everyday asked, Do You EBEW? At first, I didn't know what EBEW was, after I checked it out, I discovered: I do EBEW, indeed.

EBEW stands Everybody Everywear. EBEW is a website that takes an item of clothing and challenges clotheshorses everywear to style it. This month's piece of clothing was the maxi skirt. The result, described so well by Kendi Everyday, " A gallery of different bloggers wearing similar items in completely different ways. Fair warning -- it will blow your little style blogger mind." And blow my mind it did.

Readers, you already know how proud I am of my maxi skirt styling; but, EBEW needs to know, too.
 By the way, last Friday when Keally and I went to the thrift store she assumed I was lying when I said I would shorten all of the maxi skirts I wanted to buy. I was.

-L





Maxi | Everybody, Everywear

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Kendi shared our site with you! I've loved seeing all these maxi looks.
    You maxi looks great paired with that belt and those boots!
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete