Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting and WCAW

Last night,  I had the pleasure of spending the evening with  Niko & Oskar. The two boys who make up this cutesome twosome are my nephews and I love love love them. What did we do? We had an adventure in babysitting (AIB)!










Two favorite {AIB} moments:
1)While we were watching Wallace and Grommitt, Niko warned me that there would be lightning and asked me if I wanted him to hold my hand. Of course, I did.

2) Oskar fell asleep on me while we watched W&G. Poor guy has a stuffy nose and snored pretty loudly for such a minute dude. At one point during the episode, Niko looked at us, shrugged, smiled, and said, "He's snorin' loud, Aunt Lauren." No complaints, just an observation. Also, Niko wore his Batman mask the entire time he watched W&G.

And, for your viewing pleasure: Weird Clip Art Wednesday: Girl, Playing with Hair

Only two more days until Spring Break,
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment